Services & Programs
Virtual & In-Person Visits
At Capital Area Health Network, we provide personalized, affordable, quality medical and dental care no matter your background or economic status. We are always here for you in times of needs and are happy to call you family. Our healthcare professionals are a part of your lives, sometimes for an hour, often for years.
Call us today to make us your new Medical and Dental Home! (804) 780-0840
Designed to help patients understand the signs, symptoms and effects of depression, along with other mental health issues.
- Preventive Dental Care
- Oral Health Education
- Teeth Cleaning
- Fluoride Treatments
- Periodontal/Gum Disease Treatment
- Restorative Dental Care
Our board-certified pediatric physicians provide comprehensive pediatric care to infants, children, and adolescents from newborns to 21 years of age.
- Acute Care Illnesses
- ADHD Diagnosis and Management
- Annual, Sports and Back-to-School Physicals
- Adult Primary Care
- Annual Physicals
- Well Women
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Medication Refills
- Vasectomy Procedures
The Wellness Center is our name for the center that houses our Ryan White Program for HIV/AIDS patients.
- HIV Specialty Care (Physical and Gynecological Exams)
- Health, Psychological and Social Assessments
- Individual and Group Counseling Support or Referral
- HIV Education, Nutrition, Self Management & Care
- Vaccinations, Prescriptions and ADAP Medication Enrollment
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Counseling and Dental Referrals
- Referrals to Food Pantries, Emergency Shelters, Financial Assistance
We provide transportation from your home to your doctor’s appointment regardless of the insurance you carry. We provide transportation to all patients as requested within a 12-mile radius of one of our facilities.
Substance Abuse Care
Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) Program
We offer an interactive, ongoing process involving the person with diabetes or the caregiver or family with a diabetes educator. The education aims to achieve optimal health status, better quality of life, and reduce the need for costly health care.
Medication Assistance Program
Medication compliance is one of the most important decisions you can make in keeping yourself healthy.
Affordable Care Act Enrollment & Education Assistance
A new way to provide health insurance to millions of uninsured and under-insured Americans.
Capital Area Health Express is a comprehensive primary health care mobile unit facility licensed as an outpatient clinic.
Telehealth Virtual Visits
TeleMedicine is the use of technology that enables remote healthcare without the need for an in-person visit.
- Adult Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Med Follow Up (ADHD)
- Diabetes 1:1 Teaching
- Chronic Care Management